Please select a wishlist
Shopping Cart
Est. 1993


Pull-Out drawers for undermount slides

Pull-Outs title image

Pull-Outs:Pull-outs (also known as: roll-outs, slide-outs, sliding shelves, pull-out drawers, roll-out trays, etc…) are different than drawers since they usually don’t have a separate face added because they go inside the cabinet behind the doors. The face of a pull-out is integrated into the drawer itself and can have a number of different options for style and function. Choose from one of the preconfigured pull-outs for quick and easy ordering, or design your own using the configurable options. Pull-outs can have scooped fronts or tapered sides and can be designed to work with various types of hardware.

We can't find products matching the selection.